Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So, this is my garden spot.  It is fenced with split rail (bordering my yard) and tall t-posts with deer netting.  The North side of the garden borders my house.  
View from the deck
View from my yard
View from the gate area in the split rail
View from ground next to deck 
same
View of cheat grass and knapweed in garden area :)
more knapweed.  There is quite a bit of knapweed in the garden spot.  Closer to the south end is mostly native grasses.  There is not much for soil... and a lot of rocks.
Now, the exciting part (at least to me! ) I am planning on following the garden plan of Paul Gautschi, a gardener from Squim, Wa.
Check out the link to a website/film on his garden philosophies. 
Check back to watch and see my progress!
thanks
KimVDR

No comments:

Post a Comment